What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our website you will be prompted to give your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, credit card information, and - as far as we have received this additional information within the contracting relationship from you - your title, academic degree, your birth year and your professional, industry or business name, or to enter other details which are needed to improve your customer experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information, when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Additionally, for technical reasons, your Internet browser automatically transmits data when accessing our website on our web server. This includes the date and time of access, the URL of the referring website, any retrieved files, the amount data sent and retrieved, browser type and version, operating system and your IP address. This data does not contain Personally Identifiable Information, and will be separately stored from other data that you enter while using our website. We cannot assign this non-Personally Identifiable Information to specific persons. This data will be analysed for statistical reasons and will be deleted later on.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
When you make a purchase: once your purchase has been processed, we only use your data to the extent that it is permitted by law. You have the right to access the data we store about you, for purpose of review, correction or deletion. Please contact us if you have questions about the collection, processing and use of your data, for review, correction, or deletion of your data. Please contact us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. Your data will be deleted after the regular tax and commercial storage periods. Additionally, the deletion of your account is possible at any time at your request.
By signing up to our newsletter, we use the data necessary for this purpose to send you our e-mail newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and Credit Card information or other Payment Information (besides your Name, e-mail and address) are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
These services allow us and our partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of our website by the user. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
- Facebook Connect,
- Facebook Custom Audience,
- Google adwords,
- Google Dynamic Remarketing,
- Index Exchange,
- Twitter Ads,
- Yahoo Ad Exchange
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety
Among the parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business are our Fulfillment and Shipping partners and payment providers.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
The information generated by the cookie is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and will be stored there. In case you have activated IP anonymization (please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en) for this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or member states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website's activity and provide other website and internet related services to the website operator. Google will not merge your IP address, transferred to Google by Google Anayltics, with other data.
By downloading the following browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en you can prevent the generation of data about your use of the website (incl. Your IP address) and the processing of these data by Google. Alternatively you can click this link in order to prevent the acquisition by Google Analytics on this website and an opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you clear your cookies, you will need to click the link again.
August 1st 2016.
266 Triq ix-Xatt - level 2,
09 886 2433