When finishing a project, a custom label and/or hang tag is the perfect finishing touch. But often seeing, and feeling, is believing. With a sample pack, you can see and feel our labels and find the right label options, production methods, and sizes for your projects. Plus, we have our designing superstars designing these labels, too, so you might find some inspiration for your own label and logo designs!
Incredible Quality and Variety of Sample Labels
Fast turn-around time
Place your order & get your labels for clothing in 10-14 days. Yeah, we’re that quick.
Big or small, we make them all
Have a truly original design challenge? Just need a few clothing labels or tags, or maybe thousands? Whatever your order, we’ve got you covered.
High quality from start to finish
From design to support to delivery, we aim to exceed every expectation.
Inspiring Customer Projects
Find Your Label Before You Order
Why Get A Label Sample Pack?
Why So Many Types of Labels?
We can tell you all about the difference between a label that's sewn versus an iron-on, or the card quality of a hang tag, but sometimes you just need something tactile that's right in front of you. Plus, don't even get us started on the way a label fold can change the finished look of a garment. We want people to see the true array of different options so that they can decide if their first impulse was what they really want for their labels and their completed project. That's why we offer labels with different folds as well as both custom cuts and square cuts.
Take A Sample Label For A Test Drive
Sample labels are also great for understanding how you want to attach your labels to your projects. Our sample labels are ready to use, so grab some scrap fabrics, and test out applying our labels. That way you can figure out the label type that not only works best for your items, but also the one that you enjoy working with the most. Test out sewing a book-end fold versus a loop fold versus a flat label. And try an iron-on label, too! Feel the weight of a hang tag on your fabrics. Samples are a great way to experiment and play with different options. You might even realize you want to do a combination of a few. A flat label would look very nice underneath a book-end fold, and hey, you might even want to add that loop label to one of the seams, too!
What's Inside a Dutch Label Shop Label Sample Bag?
We're all about showcasing the amazing options you have when you get your custom labels and hang tags from Dutch Label Shop. That's why our sample bags reflect the diverse ordering and production options you have when making your label order. Whether you're looking for woven labels, printed labels, iron-on labels, or hang-tags, we show off so many amazing options including:
- Keep It Reel - an iron-on label that shows off how you can custom cut your labels to the shape of your dreams.
- Labels, Labels, Labels - the label so nice we said it thrice! This woven label shows off threads that really shine through against a dark background
- Hallo Amsterdam - we can't help but give a nod to our Dutch roots with this printed label that highlights the possibilities that printed labels offer.
- Needle & Trim Hang Tag - if you're looking for an example of how our hang tags look and feel, the Needle & Trim Hang Tag is printed on both sides, and accented with a pre-tied white cord
- Dutch Label Shop Care Label - what better way to say "handle me with care" than with a custom care label? We designed our Dutch Label Shop care label to display how you can mix branding with material content and care instructions and still create a beautiful and memorable label
Those are just a few of the labels you'll find inside our sample pack, and the label assortments are always updating and changing. If you want to know more about the labels that are in our most current sample packs, check out our Sample Pack Label Information page!
Tips & TricksSewing Tips, Tricks and Techniques For Every Sewist
We have you covered with 24 sewing tips & techniques to try for everyone from beginner to pro...
Insights & InspirationWhat Are Woven Labels Made Of?
Woven labels are typically 100% polyester. It is the type of weave, and the thickness of the...